1 Year Cost to Play BC Fire
1 Year Commitment (Fall & Spring)
HS Half Year $225
U7-U8 Academy $150
Uniform (approximately $80 for select and $50 for Academy)
GotSoccer.com Registration (DO NOT REGISTER UNTIL YOUR PLAYER HAS BEEN SELECTED TO A TEAM.)
1. Go to Register for your 2017 – 2018 team here!. and sign up or login (as a player). If you forgot your login, use “player password lookup.” If you are still having trouble, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Complete the questions, select payment option.
3. Print your registration (medical release), sign it, and give it to your coach. At the end, you will see “printable documents.” This will be your medical release.
4. Complete your profile.
*** FOR NEW PLAYERS ***
1. A current photo uploaded – face shot only.
2. A copy of your birth certificate uploaded to “club documents.” Scanning birth certificates can be done on any scanner. If you do not have access to a scanner, you may take a photo with your phone. Make sure everything on the picture is legible as WMYSA will reject it if they cannot read and verify.
Registration at KCC – Recommended for new players!
All registration can be completed at Kellogg Community College on Thursday, June 22 and 29 from 6:00 – 8:00 PM in the Kellogg Room of the Student Center. KCC Campus Map. You will be able to make payments, scan documents, and get help with gotsoccer.com. We will have a number of computers setup as well as a scanner and printer.
What you need to bring for registration at KCC
– Digital head shot photo of player (if not already uploaded to GotSoccer).
– Birth Certificate of player (if not already uploaded to GotSoccer).
– Payment / payment information
Jack Pearls will host a BC Fire fitting night for uniforms July 12 and 13 from 6-8 PM. We currently use Xara uniforms and the sizes vary. Jack Pearls will have boys and girls uniforms available to try on before you buy. Female jerseys are fitted more than male jerseys. Orders can be placed that night or online (online like will be created as soon as Jack Pearls provides it). BC Fire uniform consists of 1 pair of shorts, home and away socks, and home and away jerseys. For returning players, we will be changing jerseys and socks this year. Shorts will be the same as 2016 – 2017.
Payment can be made one or more ways. Full payment of $325 must be made before your first game in the beginning of September. You can refer to our payments page at http://bcfiresoccer.org/payments for more information.
- GotSoccer – Pay in full only
- PayPal – Pay in full or partial (payment plans)
- Check – BC Fire Soccer Club, 22379 Struwin Road, Battle Creek, MI 49017
Scholarships are available for players who are in need. Scholarship forms can be found at:
BC Fire Soccer Scholarship Application
Player Fee Requirements
- Full-year player
- $250 is due at time of registration and prior to team placement.
- $100 is due by September 1st.
- Scholarship applicants must pay $162.50 at time of registration, and balance due by September 1st.
- Half-year player
- Must be paid in full at time of registration and prior to team placement.
- All players
- Completed scholarship applications must be submitted at time of registration or within two weeks of last registration night.
- All unpaid fees from previous years are due in full before placement on a team.
- When games start, any players with over-due balances, coaches will pull player cards until balances are paid in full.
- Late fee – parent responsible for the $40 WMYSA fee, unless benefit to club or club’s fault.
- Transfer to another club or team fee – parent is responsible for the $75 WMYSA fee.
- Payment plans are only available with accounts in good standings and with board approval. Schedule is as follows:
- $162.50 due at registration
- $93.75 due by August 1st
- $93.75 due by September 1st
GO BC FIRE!!