1 Year Cost to Play BC Fire
1 Year Commitment (Fall & Spring)
HS Half Year $225
Premier Full Year $400
Premier Half Year $300
U7-U8 Academy $150
Uniform (approximately $120 for select and $50 for Academy)
GotSoccer.com Registration (DO NOT REGISTER UNTIL YOUR PLAYER HAS BEEN SELECTED TO A TEAM.)
1. Go to Register for your 2019 – 2020 team here!. and sign up or login (as a player). If you forgot your login, use “player password lookup.” If you are still having trouble, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Complete the questions, select payment option.
3. Print your registration (medical release), sign it, and give it to your coach. At the end, you will see “printable documents.” This will be your medical release.
4. Complete your profile.
*** FOR NEW PLAYERS ***
1. A current photo uploaded – face shot only.
2. A copy of your birth certificate uploaded to “club documents.” Scanning birth certificates can be done on any scanner. If you do not have access to a scanner, you may take a photo with your phone. Make sure everything on the picture is legible as WMYSA will reject it if they cannot read and verify.
Jack Pearls will host a BC Fire fitting night for uniforms July 9 and 10 from 6-8 PM. We currently use Xara uniforms and the sizes vary. Jack Pearls will have boys and girls uniforms available to try on before you buy. Female jerseys are fitted more than male jerseys. Orders can be placed that night or online (online like will be created as soon as Jack Pearls provides it). BC Fire uniform consists of 1 pair of shorts, home and away socks, and home and away jerseys.
Scholarships are available for players who are in need. Scholarship forms can be found at:
BC Fire Soccer Scholarship Application
GO BC FIRE!!