We will be running half day 9-12pm camps at Riverside Elementary School this summer. Camp is for all players (Non BC Fire players welcome) between the ages U5-U16.
June 21-24-Ball Mastery $50 Registration Click Here
July 12-15 Shooting Camp $50 Registration Click Here
July 19-22 Ball Mastery $50 Registration Click Here
August 2-5 Shooting Camp $50 Registration Click Here
• All players and coaches with flu-like symptoms will be required to stay home.
• Parents/players will be responsible to measure each participant’s temperature before any camp begins. It is the parent’s responsibility to keep the player home, should the player’s temperature read above 100.4 degrees.
• It is recommended that children only travel/ride with a direct family or household member to and from the activity/event. No carpooling should be happening.
• BC Fire Soccer Club events will adhere to the current guidelines of state and local governments regarding the number of participants allowed to congregate and the locations where these activities will take place.
• All players and coaches will have to wear a mask in the check in area. Parents / players are responsible for getting their mask. They do not need to be N95 respirator masks. Players and staff need to use clean at each activity and ensure to the best of their ability that these masks are working properly.
• The practice field will be limited to just the coaches, and players. Spectators need to remain away from the field and physically distanced of at least 6 feet among themselves.
• All players must have their own water bottle. Players are not allowed to share water bottles.
Any questions please email Director of Coaching Gregg Williams at email@example.com